Last week we addressed a lot of bugs reported in our support community and made a few enhancements as well. This was the first set of updates since we’ve had beta users helping, so thanks for all the help.
While a lot was added, something rather significant was removed. The ability to tie multiple Ploject accounts to a single user has been scrapped. We thought we wanted to go down this path since the beginning but it has proven to only confuse users and complicate things on our end. From now on, a Ploject’s member base only exists for the individual Ploject. If you create another account, you will need to create a separate username and password. If you’re interested in the details of this decision feel free to email us. It was the conclusion of a lot of long talks with a lot of different people and we feel confident in our decision.
- Launched a new post view layout
- We fixed a series of inconsistent thumbnail sizes
- Added the ability to delete your own posts
- Fixed Ploject creation and login issues
- Added the ability to edit your email and password on the edit profile page
- RSS feeds
- Ability to post videos (youtube and vimeo for now)
- Full Size View
- Upload via Email
- Keyboard Shortcuts
- Tag pages
- And tons more…